“Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.”
Theodore Roosevelt – 26th President of the US (1858-1919)
- Support our events. Suggest an event!
- Host an approved fundraiser and we will provide you with invitations and promotional material about ICA. Contact us with your suggestions or look at our Calendar for fundraising ideas.
- Become a Founding Advocate by donating $100 (or goods in kind from our shopping list) towards establishment costs and have your name (or your business name) listed on our newsletter and Links page.
- Donate Now! As a not for profit organisation, all funds received support the various ICA projects which are facilitated by volunteers. ICA has no paid employees and it’s directors do not draw a wage. Donations can be made on a ‘one off’ or ‘regular’ basis.
- Contact Us if you are interested in starting a project supporting women and children’s services in your own area.
Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Click here for a complete list of collection points!