Storehouse Central’s online forum is being developed to enable individuals to list and search for items they need or for items they would like to give. It is a free service that includes both goods and services with the idea being that there are often people within the same community who could help each other - if they only knew of each other’s existence.
Storehouse Central welcomes listings from welfare services and charities who may be able to voice the specific needs of their clients. This type of information will enable others to find ways that they can practically assist. Storehouse Central will also have specific sections dedicated to victims of natural disaster who can place listings with the assistance of their local support.
• Search by postcode to find people or organisations in need of help within your community
• Search by Keyword (eg Blankets) to find people who need particular items
• Search by Category (clothing, furniture, aged care, etc) to find a range of individuals with similar needs
• Search by Specific event (Natural disaster) to find out how to provide practical help
• Create a listing for something you or your organisation need
• Create a listing on behalf of someone else in need of assistance
• Create a listing offering Goods, Services or Skills to anyone in need
What Can I Do?
Can you make items and donate them through Storehouse Central?
Have you thought of donating your time or skills to help someone?
Would you like to do something practical to assist a local charity or welfare service?